Sunday 18 August 2013

Viper challenge!

Oh my....

2nd day in my new office, I was instructed to join a marathon game! Thi is seriously shit.

Its a 20km running game with various obstacles.  Crawling, jumping on the wall, monkey bar, uphill downhill, walk through ice, etc2. Ohh its totally challenge our physical, mind and mentality.

Ok ok.. I have to..6.00am, wake up in the morning,  drive to sepang international circuit, meet the team n its started!

By hook or by crook, I have to survive. Poooommmmp! We started our run..one by one obstacle pass.. exhausted, need waters! Oh my goodness.. im so sick!  I was not born for this game..its too tiring..im not fitness freak..
But..with the spirit of teamwork that we have, I manage to finish the run till finishing line.

I got medals, shirts and certificate which certified "I survived ASIA BIGGEST CHALLENGE"..Its totally awesome..
#worth it#self satisfaction#mentally effect#physically effect#injuries #painfull

Fuck it..this is not my game..hahaha.. enough is enough. This is my last marathon.

Btw, I survived asias biggest challenge.  Are u??

Regards
Zai

No comments:

Post a Comment