Monday 22 July 2013

Resignation letter!

Finally...Alhamdulillah...

Decision had been made yesterday.im moving out from petrofac engineering and construction sdn bhd..hihi

Thanks for the oppurtunitiy given to me to serve in this industry, i used this as a stepping stone for me to move forward and grow. I hope that we will continue our relationship as I moved forward in my career.

I wish petrofac to continued growth and success in future. I have enjoyed my tenure with the company. **even though sometimes its hurts.**haha

Ooooh..lastly, thanks to the director of petrofac mr chandar, vice president of petrofac mr murugan who given me an award for the best employee 2012. Thanks!

**yeah!! I am the best employee 2012!!**

Where I will be next?? Lets wait and see..
Dear my new organisation, see you soon!

Regards,
Zai

No comments:

Post a Comment