Saturday 20 July 2013

Sakit otak nk pikir! YaAllah

Alhamdulillah, just completed my one year services with Petrofac Engineering & Construction sdn bhd as commisioning engineer (2) mechanical.
A good company to start with because you will be given full authority to make decision.  Haha..but..but..you will carrying a huge responsibility on your left and right shoulder.

For professional experience, your star will shine bright like a diamond since you can implement your technical expertise from your previous company. Its an advantage for you to grow to the high level. What will happen if you are the fresh grad or entry level?? Of course you know nothing and at the same time you are carrying responsibility a.k.a burden on your shoulder.  Haha..its either you can survive and grow, or else you will quit on your own. Thats the pro and con when we join the company which at client level. But, not all organisations are the same. I believed the giant company such as shell, petronas, ExxonMobil, etc is more structured for career growth.

Ok. Whats next?? I resigned from my position and my last day will be on 31st july 2013. Omg! Omg! Omg! Where I will be after July?? Heheh..
Only Allah's know. I have not making any decisions yet.

There are 2 options:

1) keppel fels, singapore. Exposed to construction field, construct MODU. Onshore.
2) rosen asia pacific. Exposed to pipeline services field, pipeline services. Offshore.

Hummmmm..both are given good revenue, and both are given different opportunity since they are totally in different field. If I choose keppel, I will continue my current path until next 2 years which are still in construction field. But if I choose rosen, I will widen up my experience in pipeline services. Hummmm. Wondering. Omg! Omg! Omg! I dont even know what is required in oil nd gas industry in next 5 years.

Its not as simple as abc..Im not sure which option to choose.
YaAllah, give me strength to decide, show me the way..aminnnn..

Alright, will decide by Monday 22 july 13. Hopefully miracle will happen in this 2 days.

Regards,
Zai

No comments:

Post a Comment